250 gm (2.5 cups) Flour
6 gm (1 tablespoon) yeast
100 ml (3.4 ounces) Milk
10 gm (1 ½ tablespoons) Sugar
10 gm Butter (soften)
A pinch of Salt
1. In a bowl, put together the flour, butter, yeast, egg, sugar, salt and milk.
2. Mix all the ingredients with your hands or a mixer.
3. Combine until all the ingredients finely mix together.
4. Knead the dough until the surface turns smooth and bright.
5. Dust some flour, cover with kitchen towel, put it on a dry place for an hour and let it grow.
6. While waiting for the dough to grow, prepare the sausages. Lightly fry the sausages and cut each sausage in half.
7. After an hour, the dough should look like so. It should be double the size of the original.
8. Knead it with your hands to release the air.
9. Divide the dough into 10 small pieces.
10. Roll the dough into long shape.
11. Wrap it over the sausages and put into baking tray. Cover with a kitchen towel and leave it for 20 minutes.
12. After 20 minutes, wash with eggs and sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in 180'c for 10 minutes or until golden in colour.